Well folks, you can finally relax. The FDA has finally ruled that Silver-Mercury Amalgam fillings are safe. You don’t have to worry about getting mercury poisoning from them. However, the filling scrapes are still an environmental hazard. Yes, the left over material from doing a filling or even the scrapes of amalgams that accumulate from taking an old filling out are still hazardous and have to be stored and disposed of in very specific manners. Does that make sense to you. It is safe in your mouth but not safe on the floor, in the sewer system, or anywhere else. Can’t just throw it in the trash (against the law). This is just too ridiculous to even believe.

Dr. Lowrance
CCSmiles.com
PadreIslandSmiles.com