Affordable Quality Dentistry Even in Tough Times
How much will your dental treatment cost? That depends on:
- the condition of the teeth we are working with,
- whether gum disease is present or not,
- how long your teeth have been neglected,
- the end results you are looking for,
- the expertise of the dentist and the quality of laboratory he or she uses.
- Is it just routine maintenance dentistry or an extreme makeover due to years of neglect?
ALL these factors enter into the cost. Therefore it is impossible to quote fees even for a single crown without seeing the challenge. We can arrange a short office visit to assess your cosmetic concerns.
Office Policy on Treatment Fees and Financial Arrangements
For all first time (initial) visits to our office for new patient examinations, consultations, or emergency care, payment is due at that visit. If insurance is involved, it will be submitted and payment issued to you by the insurance carrier. Routine Dental Recall Visits for cleaning are due at the time of treatment and insurance will reimburse you. For any restorative treatment that exceeds $500, financial arrangements can be made that allow you to pay the treatment out over time. Call us at 361-851-8274 to discuss your options today!
The most efficient way to get the results you want is to use one of the payment options below:
Citi® Health Card
For your convenience, we are pleased to offer the Citi® Health Card — the flexible, affordable way to pay for healthcare. With the Citi® Health Card, you can choose the payment plan that fits your needs. And by using a separate credit line for healthcare expenses, you’ll keep other credit available for personal use.
Easy to Afford
- No Interest Payment Plans and revolving credit option
- Low monthly payments and no pre-payment penalties
- No annual fee and no down payment required
Easy to Use
- Apply and get a fast credit decision
- No need to re-apply for additional treatments or purchases
- Credit line can be used for all family members
- Accepted at a variety of participating provider offices
- View, manage and pay your online account
Click here to apply for your Citi® Health Card now! Search by Don H. Lowrance, DDS.
We have the most comprehensive and friendly financial policy of any office in South Texas! If you want the dentistry, we can definitely help you get it.
Arrangements can be made by asking for extended payments. We utilize:
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted
- Low Interest Bank Drafts
- Special Dental Revolving Credit
If you would like to learn more about our financial options, please contact the Corpus Christi Center for Cosmetic Dentistry today, or call our office at (361) 851-8274.