Within the last month I have seen two articles relating to a study done on children. Researchers put amalgam fillings in children’s teeth and then measured the effect on their motor neuron function and IQ. They were happy to say that NO evidence existed to show that there was a statistical difference between the poisoned children and the control group. That is to say “no measurable know evidence”. They did say that the children with amalgams had a larger output of mercury in their urine compared to the control group.

Now let me see if I understand this. Mercury is neuro toxin–a neurological poison that is known to produce brain damage (Mad Hatters Disease) and birth defects in babies. The children with the mercury fillings had a significant increase in mercury coming out in their urine. It was in their body where it causes damage. Yet, there is not need for concern.

I am going to have to work on this logic. I just don’t get the point of the study. Mercury Study

Dr. Lowrance