A typical new patient in our practice is referred to us by a satisfied friend or family member. They are health conscious, they are an aware consumer with an understanding of value, and they have an eye on the future with the goal of enjoying full health all their chronological life. These are the patients who best match our treatment philosophy at the Corpus Christi Center for Cosmetic Dentistry, but we welcome all types of new clients to our practice.
Your initial visit will be a discovery or inventory visit where you will learn about your mouth’s present status. The findings will be discussed and options will be presented that will utilize the latest techniques to help you achieve a lasting and permanent dental health. Written reports with treatment options are presented as needed. Our examination Includes:
- An oral cancer examination
- Thorough inspection of the gums and supporting bone
- Palpation of the jaw joint (TMJ)
- Classification of your occlusion (Orthodontic Evaluation)
- Examination and status of all existing restorations in your mouth
- An examination for new decay
- Nutritional assessment and status with appropriate laboratory testing
- Any necessary x-ray and study models
This crucial service for maintaining your oral health can be scheduled at the time of your examination. This allows us to remove hardened plaque (tartar) from your teeth and thoroughly asses the health of your gums. If Periodontal Disease is present, we will explain the process of treating the gum disease and scheduled other “Therapy” appointments based on the severity of the gum disease and the methods of treatment.
New Patient Forms (pdf downloads)
To make your visit easier, you can download these New Patients Information forms and complete them at home. You can then either bring them with you OR mail them to my office:
Dr. Don Lowrance
4707 Everhart Rd. Suite 191
Corpus Christi, TX 78411
- New Patient Information Form
- HIPPA Consent Form
- Smile Analysis
- Using the Intra Oral Camera
If you have any other questions about becoming a patient at the Corpus Christi Center for Cosmetic Dentistry, please contact us today, or call our office at (361) 851-8274.